Saturday, October 2, 2021

Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.

Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes, and wishes in the air. Miss Ever's Boys. Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.

Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.Miss Ever's Boys.

Interested, to know, stats, age, how tall, located where, 420 connected, retired or not, questions between us now...

Excitement Taco GIF

What is your story, what drives you, where are you marching to... LIGHTLOVELUCKYBREAKSDECADESOFHISTORY.BLOGSPOT.COM What is your story, what drives you, where are you marching to... Give Me More: Grown Woman Now. Race Process-Out of the Gate: Cows, Cattle, And Cattle-calls, Ready for What? Enough For the Charmed: Game Ov...




BLACK LIVES MATTER: Time To Change, Good morning mermaids.As I've gotten older, I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.'Close up...Jewish Proverb.No one reality has authority over you. You, after all, are the creator. This. Changes. Everything. Impossible to choose in a crowd of many.For Their Foes — That Means You,How to Limit Social Media’s Power Without Growing Government Peter St. Onge.

 Trades. Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out...I was MISTAKEN'.Teacher or student, hard to tell.Cannabis and Conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment