Sunday, January 26, 2020

No, this is not my Doppelgänger! But happy birthday to the coolest Jew ever! Hell, coolest person ever! #OnThisDay (1925) was born none other than Hollywood legend #PaulNewman, who sadly passed away in 2008.

Few "Things" will impress me. I don't mind sharing photos but I'm not going to begin that way as I am not looking to form a thin skin superficial opinion based on outer appearance.Ready To Grow.  Thomas Leonard .Veterans: Homeless Blues: Nightmares Daily. Driven. Passionate.Define a fag hag, Attention Walmart Shoppers 🔊.Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out. Visionary.
It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.

Image
No, this is not my Doppelgänger! But happy birthday to the coolest Jew ever! Hell, coolest person ever! #OnThisDay (1925) was born none other than Hollywood legend #PaulNewman, who sadly passed away in 2008.


Image
Masonry cannot be a basis for Government because there is a dualism of black and white that is present in its thought-processes and methodology.
Any team would be really happy to have you on it. This is a very efficiently presented site. Same Home Depot, just cheaper. 🙌 Nor can Christianity, which reduces individuals to an infantile state; Light and knowledge cannot be separate from thoughts and actions.


Image result for GREAT: Communication

ENGLISH words: In The Name Of Love, Lucky Breaks, Dances In The Streets.Time to stop, stand still, listen to the songs in the winds, good times, god ties, great dazes on the right side of the grave.Charmed for life.Dawn the Rebirth: 3 Hard Knocks:Witches, babes, movies hits. 🌴 🌲 🏡. Here to us, the lucky breaks, twists and turns, mud shots in the dark. 
Reasons to dance, names changes to hide from haters, lots of hot air blowing about seek and crop off hands. Views shared of the fish that got away.Mountains to climb, valleys to cross, bumps in the road, all part of the wheel of life, make the most of time given, reach for more gifts of peace, love, and good time.

Reasons, seasons, causes, projects to complete, limit time left in the year to finish.Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light.

No comments:

Post a Comment