Monday, May 25, 2020

Angels in the air, American Rides, Heads To Count, Battles and wars won.

Thanks wanted to go there, have so many hats to wear, live and learn,names to change for the skills learned. Doctors, nurses, men and women in the service, pick up new names and labels alone the way. Not fake, so grown up, legal matters not to be considered, on given name for the records.

Rise of the Rocket Girls: The Women Who Propelled Us Paths Crossed, Time On…
One Fine Day. Diamond In the Back Try it. When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 been battling for years 😂😂. Third party views to rule the dazes. The brain is good at remembering only the bad things. The best medicine for depression is to do good things every single day of your thetreated I'll never quit or say die I'm strong in faith and with God I'll over come
Milo Morales Everybody suffers depression. Some of know it and many others don't Lord you will get better Mary Son Amen I'm one of them with depression but I keep my faith and never give up that's my way no matter how I'm In Jesus name ..Rosie Fearnley Amen an god bless u all including myself who has severe depression so I feel everybody out there who has it and I pray.
Image
Diamond In the Back Try it. When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 been battling for years 😂😂. Third party views to rule the dazes. The brain is good at remembering only the bad things. The best medicine for depression is to do good things every single day of your thetreated I'll never quit or say die I'm strong in faith and with God I'll over come.
Image

Milo Morales Everybody suffers depression. Some of know it and many others don't Lord you will get better Mary Son Amen I'm one of them with depression but I keep my faith and never give up that's my way no matter how I'm In Jesus name ..Rosie Fearnley Amen an god bless u all including myself who has severe depression so I feel everybody out there who has it and I pray. Angels in the air, American Rides, Heads To Count, Battles and wars won.

Faces for Rachel Gaylin Jarrot,.....Captions and crews, with the sunny and…

Whale hello there, rats and cows, snakes to eat, cooks in the house.Signs up in the air, seven kings, seven queens, pieces of a dream. Seven signs: cards flashing, cards flipping. Seven high knives in the air, queens on cards in the power of the number, good times. Rewards given. Angels in the air, American Rides, Heads To Count, Battles and wars won.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment