Saturday, October 24, 2020

Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time.

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! Traveller .Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. 


‘Moses? Motions On Magic. ‘Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?’‘I'm Moses.’ replied the bird. No humans have free will we have missions and quests we enjoy and we always know when something is tampered with. God didn't make bad angels just tougher flesh for the Angels to learn from.

DICKS OR DOGS, DOCTOR IS IN THE OVEN, DOING ADJUSTMENTS. STEVEN JARROT, FROG PRINCE, WHALE BEACHED, 7608512267. NOTHING BUT A HELL HOUND.Prince Frogg, Steve Jarrot, WILL read this post and finally realize that yes you are a FUCKIN ASSHOLE. So go back to sucking your mommies titties and enjoy your new title and while you are at it shove your head back up your ass.Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. 




Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I had to go back and look for my slippers after jumping and singing for joy! 

Inline image


 INSTANT KARMA!!YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark. EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.

 Time On Cross, Bumps in Road. Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. 













Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time. Just a note, words in waves, salads, and party views, walking on sunshine.
pagestoturnbookstorecapfairytalesrite.blogspot.com
Say What?Illuminati Exposed. ATG Radio Network. Disneyland, Cali Chicks, Babes, Veterans With Skills, Across The Networks. Peter Pan, Micky Moses, Micks And Dicks, Heads to count. Plenty of fish in the sea . Spiraling out of control.A man without grace is as a tale out of season.Fighting Against ,A TWISTED PROPHECY .GO LIONS!

Time On Cross, Bumps in Road. Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. Remember, we don’t own a thing in this world, it’s all on lease. Before our time is up, take time. Just a note, words in waves, salads, and party views, walking on sunshine.




Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts.

This is a hero journey, what you want, and what you want to do for it, steps to take, more mountains left to climb.Hope this helps,you get there.You can get this mentor's words to test on your quest for more and better.This is also a note to me, myself, and the powers within, to share, roles to play,teacher or student, hats to wear over the decades.

This is a hero journey, what you want, and what you want to do for it, steps to take, more mountains left to climb.Hope this helps,you get there.You can get this mentor's words to test on your quest for more and better.This is also a note to me, myself, and the powers within, to share, roles to play,teacher or student, hats to wear over the decades.

Time On Cross, Bumps in Road.Love and lights, tales of the bumps in the road, the set back, the recaps, faces in the mirror, back in time. 

To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83.This is a hero journey, what you want, and what you want to do for it, steps to take, more mountains left to climb.Hope this helps,you get there.You can get this mentor's words to test on your quest for more and better.This is also a note to me, myself, and the powers within, to share, roles to play,teacher or student, hats to wear over the decades.

One Fine Day. Diamond In the Back Try it. When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 been battling for years 😂😂. Third party views to rule the dazes. The brain is good at remembering only the bad things. The best medicine for depression is to do good things every single day of your thetreated I'll never quit or say die I'm strong in faith and with God I'll over come.




Milo Morales Everybody suffers depression. Some of know it and many others don't Lord you will get better Mary Son Amen I'm one of them with depression but I keep my faith and never give up that's my way no matter how I'm In Jesus name ..Rosie Fearnley Amen an god bless u all including myself who has severe depression so I feel everybody out there who has it and I pray.

Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83.


Crazy, So,that is your spin, how much is it worth, moot.Looking back on the way things are, and the way, I would like to have, or be, over time, have to start here, in the now: walks in the park, hands to hold. Heaven On Earth.Tips.My main focus is to remain focused.



I'm waiting. Masks Off.Love Today. There are no more Dragons!Normal Heights.Oh hi there .But it’s back to reality today .The 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit is embarked on the Kearsarge Amphibious Ready Group and is deployed to maintain regional security in the...Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time:

Songs To Sing, Family Affairs, Nuts To Grow, Bill Bailey, Back At Home: 83.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment