Monday, March 8, 2021

INSTANT KARMA!!Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .

  INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .



Happy and delighted still, and hope is burning high tonight with special prayers to the Rick Ben sons around the world, because of the heat...To look in my eyes you see my struggles. To look in my mind you see my fears. But to look in my heart, you'd find my faith, my strength, my power. INSTANT KARMA!!Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .



Inline image

Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it .~THE PROMISES~MEN MAKE~BUT RARELY KEEP~I had to go back and look for my slippers after jumping and singing for joy! 

Inline image


 INSTANT KARMA!!YouTube.Snakes Gone,OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner or saint, third party views,lights on in the dark. EVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment