Sunday, March 15, 2020

Fairy tales, monkeys to talk,clowns to the left, jokes and laugh.Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.

Time to take a walk,time to write about the events,the personal touches,with the records of contact made, lots of bad news about the place,does wonders, for the state of cash to flow. Write about it here on their page to stare. More ways to skin a cat,lessons to learn on right and wrong. Faces and views to the masses, on how to treat a lady. With bucks to spend,all alone,with out the kids, just one view, at this time, coming back with more.
One Fine Day. Diamond In the Back Try it. When you and the ROACH 🐜🦂🕷 been battling for years 😂😂. Third party views to rule the dazes. The brain is good at remembering only the bad things. The best medicine for depression is to do good things every single day of your thetreated I'll never quit or say die I'm strong in faith and with God I'll over come
Milo Morales Everybody suffers depression. Some of know it and many others don't Lord you will get better Mary Son Amen I'm one of them with depression but I keep my faith and never give up that's my way no matter how I'm In Jesus name ..Rosie Fearnley Amen an god bless u all including myself who has severe depression so I feel everybody out there who has it and I pray.
Stranger to friend, coffee, tea, herbs, pot, drinks, me, which will it be. Stats to share, steps, seasons to change, winter to spring, any day now, places to meet, after the reply back, with the stats, age, location, something like that. In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action. More mountains, more blue oceans, more rainbows to follow.Fool You Once .Back to the start, boy meets girl, calls on the phone, chat about life, what was, and what will be.Down to earth. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends.Visits to 1562? 
More mountains, more blue oceans, more rainbows to follow.Fool You Once .Back to the start, boy meets girl, calls on the phone, chat about life, what was, and what will be.Down to earth. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends.Stranger to friend, coffee, tea, herbs, pot, drinks, me, which will it be. Stats to share, steps, seasons to change, winter to spring, any day now, places to meet, after the reply back, with the stats, age, location, something like that. In this moment in time, to flag, to write, to answer the call to action.

Faces and names to changes,hats and horns, birds to sing songs. Black and blues for the cash, time,and interest in getting treat fair.Cards To Read,Rats To Roaches, Faces In Shit, Good Times, God Ties, Toads 2  IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW!!! 🙏🏾💋

Image result for Cj Brenagh,


Fairy tales, monkeys to talk,clowns to the left, jokes and laugh.Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.

Image result for Cj Brenagh,

Fairy tales, monkeys to talk,clowns to the left, jokes and laugh.Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.

Image result for Cj Brenagh,

Cards To Read,Rats To Roaches, Faces In Shit, Good Times, God Ties, Toads 2  IN THEATERS EVERYWHERE RIGHT NOW!!! 🙏🏾💋"Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.No I've never cheated on anyone.

Image result for Cj Brenagh,


SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD Michael Jackson - A TWISTED PROPHECYLife Is A Beach: Remember The Time (Official Video)

Oct 16, 2019 - Without either Orlando, Jordan or Oshea on the field, Cathedral City is winless — with a record of 0-25. Orlando Wallace runs for a touchdown ...
Sep 26, 2019 - Oshea Wallace of Cathedral City passes against Indio during their game in ... said Wallace, who has had two older brothers play for the Lions.
The latest Tweets from Oshea Wallace (@Mr_Wallace05). Dual Threat Qb|Class of 22'🤮 |Qb Cathedral City High School | 5'11 ft 178 lbs| (IG  ...


Image result for Cj Brenagh,


Fairy tales, monkeys to talk,clowns to the left, jokes and laugh.Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.



Fairy tales, monkeys to talk,clowns to the left, jokes and laugh.Moments In Time,Glory Dazes Done,Lessons Learned, Rites 2 Reasons.Lucky In Life, Lucky In Love,Wild And Free, Wild Hogs.Setting standards.Attention Walmart Shoppers :Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment